xisto Community
sandeep1405241520

Online Image Processing

hi all,

I was looking up google for some online image processing service. Obviously it can' t be that powerful as provided by softwares like Photoshop or Fireworks. But still sometimes when they are not available, online processing of images can help. It is always handy. Here's the link I got.
http://www.izhuk.com/imaging/
you just need java plug-in installed in your browser to experience the power of online image processing.
Just visit there .
Hope you will like it.
Regards.

No doubt the online image processing will always be attractive but the problem with Net Imaging is very few functions availability. They could have implemented much more and provided a lot of options to the user (though not comparable to Photoshop) but still it is always required. Just by giving the options for adjusting Brightness, contrast only is not going to make it a good online image processing applications. Surely, it needs to be much better to be more effective.. :D

Yes, this is nifty.But still not powerful enough for me. Actually, very simple and useless.Maybe if they developed it further...I would be interested if you could use tools that are on MS Paint, such as fill, paintbrush, shapes, etc.And also I want a program that lets you rotate the image variably- whatever angle you would like.