xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Transcendum

Hosting Account Cancellation Request

Hello everyone,First of all, I'd like to say that during my breif period of hosting here at Xisto, and during the time I spent on its forum, I can honestly say that this is the unparalleled best free hosting service there is. It's been a real pleasure :D.But since I've already made arrangements for paid hosting as part of a business deal, I'm not going to be using the hosting services here anymore. And so I thought I'd notify the admins about this, so that they could take appropriate action, perhaps by deleting my account and reallocating its space or something.Again, thank you so much for such a wonderful service and for the excellent support :P.Good bye.Transcendum

Oh damn - hey you wait up.. not so fast !! :D

You can simply visit the same page that you created your account from: https://support.xisto.com/ and select the Terminate Hosting Account option from there to clear it up.

However, your forum account still stays and you're more than welcome to drop by anytime. Your posts make particularly enjoyable reading - so we'll be still expecting to see you around freuently :P

Best Regards,

m^e

You can simply visit the same page that you created your account from: https://support.xisto.com/ and select the Terminate Hosting Account option from there to clear it up.

Oh sorry, didn't know that :D. Ok, I went to do it, and it all went smoothly.

However, your forum account still stays and you're more than welcome to drop by anytime. Your posts make particularly enjoyable reading - so we'll be still expecting to see you around freuently :P

Thank you so much for your kind words :P. You can bet that I'm staying, because like I said this is one hell of a great forum. I just didn't want to take up the hosting space, that's all.

Cheers.