xisto Community
Citezyne

Lord Of The Rings Online No idea what its like

ok form the looks of things it looks like its going to be a cross of D&D online and SWG and ever quest its official but unofficial name is Lord of the rings: shadows of Angmar, and formally called Middle earth online if you know your LOTR history there where continued fights and battles after the end of the 3rd age at the fall of Sauron, now they say that you can side with the darkness or with any of the other territories i.e. the Rohirim the people of Haraad and so on.I’m not to sure how i fell about this I like the idea but only if its true to the books, I’m a massive fan of the books and movie so id like it to follow suit if not id not bother with it, what do you think about it?To have a sticky beak go to: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Is it up yet?My school computer won't let me follow the link...Stupid Bess Proxy...I would love to join the Riders of Rohan!Good that it's true to the books. I love the books.

They have a lot of information and screenshots on the official site already, it looks like it's going to be über fun!! Too bad I don't live in the US, I don't think they will offer that game here in Brazil.If any of you guys live in the US or Europe, look for their website on google and go there; they are distributing a beta version of this game!