xisto Community
iGuest

Hacker's Boot Screen For Windows XP Users A must have Windows XP boot screen for hackers.

Yeah, no one likes resrtictions, and thank you for your advice on those file hosting services, I'll post aging here after I finish uploading it to the file-sharing host, I'll place the link here too. Thank anyway.

Ok, now I'm confused. What is the difference between hacking and cracking? I've never even heard of cracking before. I'm not trying to call anyone wrong here, but all I have heard of is the negative stuff. What is so positive about hacking?

Well, you see, people who are not really into computers think that hackers are the bad guys because they crash systems etc. - but that's just movie stuff. The real world is different. Crackers are the ones with bad intentions and they break into government systems, crack CDs and do other illegal actions. And they are often reffered to as hackers.However, hacker, the real one, is something like a computer guru, a person who has a vast knowledge of computer technologies and is willing to expand it. If they wanted to, hackers would be able to crack, but it's just not them.

However, hacker, the real one, is something like a computer guru, a person who has a vast knowledge of computer technologies and is willing to expand it. If they wanted to, hackers would be able to crack, but it's just not them.

Well thats exactly what I meant. Crackers are those born loosers, who cant hack for real and they dont have that much thinking power as a hacker as. They do all this cracking business to just show off, atleast that is what I think they do for. :P