xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ehecatl

Look At This Ball Animation

Wow. That's a really nice piece of work! And people think Flash is just so people can create super-slick Web site intros that most of us just skip anyway *grins*

Just stunned, cant get any better, nice work Mr. How did you do it anyway. Did you use any scripting language or something to do with flash?

Awesome! I could probably play with that for about 20 minutes straight on a boring day. I love stuff like that. I want to learn how to create it but still working on other junk. Work on that later. Sweet stuff!

Now that is really nice! It was so mesmerizing...I ended up staring at it for such a long time. I don't entirely get the "trace" and "swarm" buttons, I just know that they make the set of balls move in a different manner, both of which are really interesting. And I definitely agree that Flash isn't all about boring enter pages that we skip. {Well, sometimes I look at the enter pages, but...often times it gets annoying) It can be used to create really interesting animations...reminds me of that TokyoPlastic site. :unsure:

Pretty hot stuff. I like it! it has no use at all than to entertain the visitor for a few seconds. Whoever programmed this it must have been a hell of actionscripting in flash to achieve this. good job!