xisto Community
roggle

Roggle Guild Website ^_^ Comments Please

Wow, that's quite a good website. Comparing it to other clan pages it is better and definatley more organisation and better graphics!Only problem is, the side navigation bar could do with a World Of Warcraft look and the top banner in white should be changed to a more silvery colour to stop colour clashing.Overall, well done!Compuccino

It could be better, but I agree, there are a lot of websites out there specifically clansites that are too demanding. Yeah, they demand too much patience!

Thank you :PI also found out that ie and firefox render the xxsmall font differently so I recently reset the thing to 12 px.Well i kinda did this website on my own without them asking me so the forums had a lot of stuff that have not had time to merge.Also nrgservers is taking a long time to get back to mysql support for the dkp site T_T so till then gotta wait.

I'm really surprised to see such a simple website as a clansite. I mean, for all the clansites I've been in, they've always been graphics heavy and all. It took me barely a second to load that page and i love simplicity. Great organization, simple B/W color scheme. It could probably do (like everyone else has said) with a little more touchup. A graphic border on the sides of the site would be nice. Overall i like it. P.S I would recommend though, that you skin the pbpBB forum to match that of the clansite, though i know you're "lazy ATM" :P

Yeah I am also having formatting problems on the strategy page (which is not linked from the main page)

http://www.findingresult.com/?dn=nrgservers.net&pid=9POR3TG0A (click on Firemaw)

or go direct to http://www.findingresult.com/?dn=nrgservers.net&pid=9POR3TG0A

After the picture, a lot of ppl complain that the first letters of the lines are missing. I'm not sure what is up with that...I checked the code but didn't see anything wrong...If someone could point it out or are the pictures just too large to fit in the table properly?

Also the DKP site is now up which I need to skin.

The table width must be too small..because the first letter in the words and last letter in the words on the edges are cutoff a bit..try increasing the width of the overall table.

The source code of the site actually reveals that he set the table width to be 100%.

What i see here in fact, is a conjunction of CSS and tables. The problem only occurs after the quote box. Try to lower its size and match that with the extra div tags you added up on top of the page. If possible, play around with the padding of .quotetop and .quotemain a little, they might be the cause of the problem.

Also, back down towards the part of the code right after the quote, you started doing this:

<[b]div[/b] align="justify">		<p>		  <br>		  <br>		  This		  is cast every 2 seconds on everyone in a 100 yard radius within		  Firemaw's Line of Sight. It is not dispellable and can stack as many as		  50 times. Therefore, people will need to be smart about it as they DPS.		  In the end the tanks will probably end up with around +3000 fire damage.<br>		  <br>
While before u were using the <p align="justify"> tag. Why don't u switch it to using the p tag?
This is just a suggestion though, I'm not exactly sure if its because of this. Try the quote size pic change first before this.

Also, this problem only occurs in IE, not exactly sure why but IE has always been code buggy...

I must say that I'm impressed by your site. Its clean, easy to navigate, and very user friendly. I'm hard pressed to find much fault with its over all design.That said I do have one thing that bothers me about it. The main, home, page is well laid out but the banner doesn't seem to blend to well with the overall site design. I find that the same is true of the forums. While the main design of the site is dark the jump to the forums is a bit of a "shock" to the eyes when you get there. You go from a black, uniform background of the site, to a bright white background of the forums.Other then that the I truely like the site. Good work.