xisto Community
iGuest

Need Help With "Dogs Of The Seas" Looks like a very addictive game

I recently found a game on the net called Dogs of the Seas (dogsoftheseas.com) and it looks like a really good game, but I don't exactly know how to play it. I'm sure at least one person out there knows how it goes so... Any help? :P

I have sign up before . I really dont understand the game . You have to buy things in real money . I dont really like this kind of games becouse you will really be pwned by people who like buy em . Its kinda fun but unfair

i know what you meanNeed Help With "Dogs Of The Seas"The game is really fun but as I learned you can buy things to become better but thats not the case some times you can level up on skills to get to use cool ships to battle or trade this is from "black death666 member of the clan North American Hunters" saying to work hard to achieve great things. So ask me when I'm online and I'll try to help any way I can.-reply by john13