xisto Community
amitbhandari

Bizhat.com My experience

HiI am a newbie here. Registered today on this forum and found it amazing and exciting with the options of hosting account available here. However, I would like to share my worst experience about Bizhat.com, a free web hosting provider.Well, the only difference was that they considered post-count instead of hosting credits and for 50 posts, they gave 50 MB with 5 GB transfer with PHP/MySQL. Now, that seems sounding! But the sad part of the story is that there server got hacked and the hacker changed all the passwords of the usernames existed there. Mine got changed too! Now, they have changed their policies. No PHP/MySQL support now though the webspace is still the same. I got really suffered from all this since my website used phpBB.

Actually they might have made up that story just to be scabby.....Not saying it is true but I have seen it happen before with some people I knew that were involved in such situations, I am also new here too and hope you enjoy your time here.Really sorry to hear that happened to you aswell, I was happily hosted and a staff member of a simple webhost but the owner just ended up not having enough time to put into the free service has was providing so here I am :lol:

May be its a story by the bizhat owner only. I do agree with you but then stopping the services is really bad on their part as the users like me who use such services previously are rendered nowhere. I had a pagerank of 2 with bizhat and now, though the services provided by Xisto are great but still the submission to SE has to be started over thus making my work more tedious rather than just uploading my website.Anyhow, I am really enjoying the free-services of Xisto (Xisto) and it seems that there will no such hidden stories behind and this site will continue to provide their quality services.One thing, I really liked about Xisto is that the credit system is very genuine than others I have tried like Lifelesspeople.com. They just screw up things after a few days of activity.Thanks to the Xisto team for providing such a good services at really no COST.

Well they do have some advertising but they place it rather well, I notice it all the time but it doesn't distract me *too* much.It always sucks to see a host go down, some of them were good but just didn't last long, probably couldn't handle it or didn't see it being worth it in the long run.A good friend of mine has his own personal server that's pretty decent, not as good as the stuff ran here but good enough for hosting some friends and what not.OFF TOPIC: Actually if anyone can recommend (through PM maybe) some free CPanel like software I would greatly appreciate it, my mate has been looking for something, he tried ZPanel but he said it was very difficult to install.