xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

The Offspring Self Esteem I love this song

SELF ESTEEMI wrote her off for the tenth time todayAnd practiced all the things I would sayBut she came overI lost my nerveI took her back and made her dessertNow I know I'm being usedThat's okay man cause I like the abuseI know she's playing with meThat's okay cause I've got no self esteemWe make plans to go out at nightI wait till 2 then I turn out the lightAll this rejection's got me so lowIf she keeps it up I just might tell her soWhen she's saying that she wants only meThen I wonder why she sleeps with my friendsWhen she's saying that I'm like a diseaseThen I wonder how much more I can spendWell I guess I should stick up for myselfBut I really think it's better this wayThe more you sufferThe more it shows you really care Right? Now I'll relate this a little bitThat happens more than I'd like to admitLate at night she knocks on my doorDrunk again and looking to scoreNow I know I should say noBut that's kind of hard when she's ready to goI may be dumbBut I'm not a dweebI'm just a sucker with no self esteem