xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Any Active & Regular Vietnamese Member At Astahost ?

Hey guys,

????[/tab]Do we have any active and regular Vietnamese member on board ? I'm looking for someone who's well conversant in both Vietnamese and English. Errrr.. the things that I've landed up with a real cute vietnamese girlfriend while I was on my Cambodia-Vietnam trip some 2 weeks back. Problem is that she understands english, but speaks just about 10 words of it. When I was present there, face-to-face, our conversations still happened mostly owing to my immense patience and 6 years of hardcore training in Thailand - trying to drum stuff into the heads of the locals (read "communicate")- using all forms of sign and body language with a touch of broken english here and there.. :lol:

????But now that I'm back here - carrying on a decent conversation with her over chat or phone is getting to be a big headache. So I was wondering if I could talk to one of our viet members and pick up a few common words/phrases in vietnamese - partly to impress her and partly to get our conversations rolling a bit further.. :lol:

[tab]Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

m^e

i can see you have had no luck till now... so hows it going with the Vietnamese gf????
hey i thought u were married???
well i can see the level of commitment :P

MARRIED :P MEEEEEEEEE :D Urggggghhhh... NO WAY !!!! I still got a about 2-3 years of total bachelorhood beckoning me... as far as I'm concerned :P Funnn.. Funnneeeeer... FUNNEST :P

WEEE YES! I AM VIETNAMESE! Awww, I thought you were too. :P Anyway, go ahead and ask me anything.

I'm fluent in both languages but err...I was not born in Vietnam.

Good luck with learning Vietnamese! :ph34r:

EDIT: I might never return to this topic/post, so please PM me instead. :)

Edited by Vue (see edit history)