xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Devendra

Clicksor Publisher Network Maximum payouts

Clicksor Centextual Advertising

Publishers

Webmasters affiliate program

Clicksor is the highest payout advertising network.I had been using clicksor as my primary advertising network.I had been receiving payouts regularly.Also the best feature of it is that it pays the publishers twice a month ie., for each 15 days.So,you can earn more in a month than adsense.Also it included with all types of ads like

1.Text banners

2.Graphical banners

3.Pop-Under advertisements

4.Search box

5.Contextual inline links

6.Layer ads

Contextual Advertising Technology by Clicksor allows online visitors to enjoy the content of the website and bring generous earnings to webmasters at the same time. Clicksor will pay webmasters up to 85% of the advertising revenues to place contextual ads on their websites or blogs.

Clicksor.com introduces a quick and easy way to earn money by simply referring friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances who owns a website to join our Clicksor publishers program.

As you refer more people, the commision you receive increases proportionately. There is no limition on the number of people you can refer and in this case the more the better.

Payments are based on a net 15 terms on a bi-weekly schedule. Webmasters can select from a wide range of decent media such as Text banners, Graphical banners, Pop-Under advertisements, Search box, Contextual inline links, Layer ads and XML feed to host on their websites or blogs.

Minimum payout for paypal is only $20.

Minimum payout for check is only $50.

So,if your are a small publisher then it more flexible to have such minimum payouts.

Click here to Apply Now.

Thanks for reading.

All the best.

Are you sure it is a CPM? What I am trying to clear up on idea is, does Clicksor give revenue based on a page impression basis?And that 15 day payout with minimum payout as $20 would be a good one, as an addendum.On a side note, it really is a annoyance that the 'risk of displaying ads' is totally shifted onto the publishers in CPC plans.