xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CoLDFuSioN1405241519

Coldfusion Here Nice place

I formerly was apart of a webhosting service very similar to this site. Though low and behold it didnt have much support as it tried to gain speed in becoming a good site. It as well as my site hosted by them, went under. I am looking for another site that is similiar and has my interests intertwined in it as well.I currently attend the University of Pittsburgh and I am studying engineering.I have a part time job at Best Buy, in the Home Theatre Department so if you have any questions about TVs or Hometheatre periphials, let me know i can teach ya some things you didnt know.Like how Plasmas are the best TVs and will last over 20 years until it reaches Halflife and that burn-ins are a thing of the past and will not occur.Well thanks again, i look to enjoy the forum and spark some interests with some folks.Thanks.CoLDFuSiON

You mean people actually buy such articles, I thought this was the worst economy in the world, because George Bush gave people a tax cut, surely it wasn't enough to peuchase a Plasma TV or anything more expensive than a 50# bag of gravy train to eat, and everybody lives in tents. Are these People drug dealers and do they deal in cash? I bet that is what it is. How do they buy gasoline to get to the Best Buy store to get this rather luxurious merchandise? I would think that by reading the news with the widespread unemployment of (4/8%) of which 5% if considered full employment (shhhhh don't tell anybod that). My I am surprised that you are even employed or going to school and not eating gravy train out of the 50# bag with the rest of your family, you should consider your self to be quite fortunate, I'll bet you even own a car and drive it to work to sell those very expensive aritcles to those rich people and drug dealers.I am just kidding the economy is great and welcome to Xisto, I just don;t neceessarily like the krud that the news media spews. There are at least two ways of lying one is commission where you actually say something that you know is not true and another is to not state at all anything concerning a particular even and in the case of the media you get both, if something is good they don't state it and if it is bad they tryto not only report it but embellish is at the same time or in the case of George Bush going AWOL (a military term he was not charged with, because it didn't happen). Then you have CBS new actually presenting document that were apparently bogus, due to the time frame they were suppose to be written in and also becuase of the protocaol of the military in the event of such documents.Welcome from Houdini a Vietnam Era Viet who knows about liars about the wars our country gets in whether they are right or wrong....I could keep it on but maybe you might know I don't like some of the news that I see and hear. By the way I volunteered for service in the 70's and didn't burn my draft card or run to Canada to escape the FBI.