xisto Community
Find3r

Audio Players Best free ones

Best audio Players review.

Posted Image

Winamp is fast, easy to use, and free. The best part is that there are a lot of skins and plugins to use!!

Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

Windows Media Player 10 is the most used, comes with all windows. This versions has support for a lot of files. And the design is really good, its a good player. Runs MP3, WMA,...

Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

Itunes is apples player, i think that the way it organizes your musics is the best, but is not so pretty as Windows Media Player.

Link: http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Comment your favorite audio players!

Does anyone heard about ''songbird''? its a itunes copy!! Look! https://www.vindale.com/v/join3.jsp?cid=9540&s2=96662

I love iTunes! I don't have an iPod, but I just have it save my files as mp3.It organizes your songs and videos so well! It's simple to the eye (WMP is way too busy for me) and is really easy to use! My little sister can barely use the internet to check her email (haha, she's 11- doesn't need email) but she loves playing around on my iTunes!Once I get my iPod, I'm gonna love iTunes even more. Really, it's great. I used to get all kinds of bugs on Media Player, but I used iTunes when I was borrowing someone's iPod, and I was instantly hooked!It's really the simplest program I use on my computer. But I use it every day, all day.Can't complain.

well... finding what is the best audio player... is really not a problem...at least from my point of view...winamp is the king and the queen and the prince of audio players... very fast, nice design, easy to use... and free, what could you ask more from a player ?i admit it does have it's problems like a lot of memory usage in some situations, but the advantages are making up for these problems...i just hate media player... and itunes is a good alternative when winamp is not working and you are not in the mood for a reinstall... ;)

win amp 2.xx rockz fast and comfortable. too bad the latest version is quiet slow and lost it's essence as best mp3 player, bloated with bunch of additional media like video player which i didn't use, lack of functionality imo.

For some alternatives, I think I can add Quintessential Player, as it is very similar to WinAmp, just in some cases has much better features, is lighter and also has lots of skins from which you can choose in a very easy mode, you don't have to use your browser and it is also free.. Just that a lot of whom doesn't try it, due to they don't like the default skin.. I don't like that default skin of Winamp, but I know Winamp is quite a good player.

I suggest You to get the development version from: http://www.quinnware.com/ ;)

Yes I use itunes and I've found it to be increidbly awesome. Now, I say this, having never used another media player before, but still, I'm quite happy with the way itunes lets me sort and handle my music. I also use something called itunes keys, which allows me to switch songs and things while I'm playing video games and such, so I don't have to go back to the itunes application window. But...yes! I'm so glad they added folders to itunes, instead of just playlists, because it makes it much easier for me to sort and manage all of my music! : )

I still use the player bundled with my sound card, which is crative sound blaster live, and is not as functional as windows media or winamp, but maaaannn, the sound is superb, I dont how does it, but it plays the bass sounds in a superb way, and the stereo is better too. And believe me, I have tried windows media and itunes and winamp,,I have played the same song, and have keep the same sound system, and gues what ? This bundled player called playcenter3 (now is no more suported) comes out in a superb way. It is the best player, if you consider sound output as your main goal. It is probably because this program knows how to take the best of the sound card, probably...In terms of easiness, I would go for itunes. Allthough I dont use it too much because in my machine is kind of slow, but I have to admit that is very easi to use, very intuitive.In terms of plugins, I wuold go for windows media. It has so many plugins. You could turn your windows media even in an old vinyl player, I mean you could emulate a vinyl player with one of their third party plugins. It has so many possibilities.To summarize all, I would stay with the playcenter3. For you all guys that have a sound blaster sound card, I suppouse the bundled player is the best. I prefer to sacrifice versatility and easiness for sound quality, but that is just me..Cheers