xisto Community
nehemiah

Need Help On Mail Services

Hello AstaFriends :oI am in the confusion of deciding a best email service. I am confusin myself in sticking with one perfect mail services. I feel Gmail is better, btu still I am not satisfied with that. I want alomost all facilities, like autoforwarding, mail aliases, calender, powerful search, filters, Personal Notes and much pore if possible ;PI have found Merak Mailserver is providing all these....All I want your help me to tell me who are are trusted email providers who uses Merak Mailserver. I know only one which is unitedemailsystems.com who is providing free 3gb email service..But I don't knwo how long they will...because I knwo many providers who provides and then closes the server saying they are not able to mailtain. then all my mail storage will get lost..I don't want that pathtic sitatioan....And mailglobal.net I am not satisfied with them,Please can anybody tell me trusted and STABLE free email services who are using Merak Mailserver..!!

No yaar...I am not given access to such ISP mail service..about Gmail, it is banned here. unitedemailsystems I don't knwo how far I can trust ther duration of existance...I just wawnt to have the list of Merak Mail Server owners..

I have had an account from united mail systems for more than a year now I guess they are doing pretty fine. They have many options. I can use it in my native tongue coz they give service in about 25 languages but their trasnlation is not bad in that sense for example gawab.com gives 2 gb storage in my native also but it's like the whole site was translated by a machine it's so bad and it has such an anoying ad on the top of the page. What else there is emailpinoy.com which gives a 3 gb storage but it has stupid annoying ads too. I am not even suggesting walla.com because you know it's practically a mail service come out of casio and adult-related ads. I have also a g-mail account but the only thing that these guys are doing is just supersizing the storage nothing more they started with a slogan like g-mail approcah to mail but what this approach is now to show you a wide range of stupid text-based ads right beside the body of your message. Believe me it is more annoying than that flashy ads on top of hotmail. there is xasamail.com which offers 4 gb but I never liked it I am afraid. In short I suggest you stick with unitedmail systems they offer more than mailglobal does. If you still don't like it t5ry http://www.inbox.com/ great spam control sweet interface no annoying ads super e-mail service provider I really like it one last suggestion yahoo offers 1 gb which is enough for many people. plus unlimited photo space with yahoo photos, photomail which you can attach tens of photos without worrying about 10 mb limit relatively good spam control(better than lycos hotmail and g-mail) yahoo,inbox or unitedmailsystems are three e-mail services that are best going around now!