xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyost

Re-Activating My Account

I am sorry to say this, but I will have to terminate my Xisto account in four days. I have been messing with domain names and it all got ****** up, so I have to terminate it and then apply again. I know it sounds weird, but that is the only solution.Tomorrow I am going on a three-day trip, and when I come back I will do it. I have made a full backup and MySQL backups. When I terminate it, I will increase my credist again and re-apply with using my new top level domain.I just wanted to get some opinions on this move. Will I be accepted ( :P ) andd will I be able to recover everything.. I really don't want to mess up anything :o I just want normal hosting again..

What kind of domain problem are you having? If it's not too messed up, the admins might be able to change you domain without having to delete your files. It'll probably cost you some credits, but I think it'd be less than having to apply again.

Nah, I've managed changing it manually, but the problems remained.. Nevermind, now I'm collecting credits to apply again :o

Why you need to reapply the application just to change the domain name? I think the you can park your new domain in the cPanel.