xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Saiyan

Quake 3 Arena! I LOVE IT

I know i just posted a new topic about the latest game i have but thats not the only new game i have bought recently!! This game may be much older than Shadow The Hedgehog, but it really is surprisingly awesome!! This is my favourite game at the moment. Its fro PC and that makes it two times the fun for me as now i can play multiplayer against others who also have it!! I love the graphics in this game!! Especially the way thatyour enemies blow up after you anhialate them with firepower!! The gore is incredible and then comes my Favourite part!! THe multiplayer action!! ITs beyond great! My favourite server is F4A - Frostyrails. This server is a freeze tag game and its played with only a Railgun (much like a Sniper) and a Gauntlet!! This means that every shot has a tiny beam! This really makes you work on your accuracy and its like ONE-HIT K.O;'s..please comment on it!

I know I used to play myself a bit-o-Arena. Never got into it as much as you seem to be but it was a solid game indeed. The multiplayer was hella fun too. I can see how you'd get into it so much :o I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who randomly gets into older games. I recently got re-hooked on jedi knight 2 haha. Old games rock because you can max their graphics :PBut yea Q3A was awesome at its time and probbaly still holds strong. Especially with what I assume would be a plethora of user made content by now.

Q3A huh? One of the all time greats :o. This game will definitely go down in the annals of history as the most popular multiplayer game. But personally, I'm not crazy about it. I did play for a while, but when I started some of the more difficult modes and playing multiplayer in campus, it became too difficult. I mean, the others on the LAN are so good at it that I kept going into negative frags. So, I stopped playing multiplayer all together and am now only playing MMORPGs (X-Kings) :P.

Of course, I love other First-person and third-person shooters, but only as single player. Multi-player doesn't appeal much to me.

i've never been a good q3 player but i've played enemey territory on clanebase. it was great experience. both et and q3 use the same engine wich allow to make plenty of mods. thanks to producers et is fully free so with my friends , we have made and school tournamet. :lol:the only problem with et is that you need to use etpro mod. without it playing is not good as it should be.oh, and the last advantage its weight is only about 300megs :lol:

I still play quake 3 arena. I played the 1.16n release and belong to a clan. (our site - http://www.seektoexplore.com/?dn=dev1ance.net&pid=7POF8BU45&_glst=2&rpid=9POOSXAC5 if you're interested) We're a rail only clan, but lately I've been playing a little bit of everything. I tried 1.32 servers the other day and they're alright. Fun times; great game. I've been playing with the same group of guys for about 2 or 3 years now. Great community and some good games to be had. Glad to meet someone who likes it as much as I do.