xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren1405241470

Which Virus-protection Program Is The Best?

Which is the better virus-protection program?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose other... The Shield Pro 2006 is the best to me. I use it.The Shield Pro 2006™ gives you both virus protection and hacker security by providing ongoing support and updates. When a virus breaks out, The Shield Pro 2006™ will provide a patch within 2-3 hours and a fix for the virus within 5 hours. You can set you computer to update viruses weekly and run a complete virus scan. Virus protection is a must and no one with internet access should surf without it. The Shield Pro 2006™ provides essential virus protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. Powerful yet easy to use, protect yourself, your family, and your PC online with The Shield Pro 2006™. The Shield Pro 2006™ gives you 1 year of protection and PCSecurityShield gives you all the free technical support you need to successfully protect yourself. The Shield Pro now comes with Easy Installer, to make download and installation simpler than ever before.

Why don't you add Bit Defender ? That is the best anti-virus software even it slowed sown your computer a bit . I'm currently using Bit Defender , it is a all-in-one software with anti spam/spyware/virus and a Firewall . Why don't you like it ?

I have been using Nod32 since version 2.7, and it has never let me down, the real-time protection works like a charm, don't letting in any virus into your system and what is best is that it doesn't consume much resourses. I also used a time kaspersky, I don't have to say nothing about the protection that it brought me, but it slow down my computer remarkably. As I have told before if you are an experience user definetly NOD32 is for you. Now I'm running Eset Smart Security 3.0.672 - Virus Definition 3382 :mellow::D Greetings, Shotgun. ------------- OS:Windows Vista Ultimate Sp1 MD:Asus P5N-E CPU:2.40GHz/Intel Quad Core Q6600 RAM:Corsair Dual Channel 4GB 800Mhz VC:XFX GeForce 9800 GTX/512MB

I have seen alot of virus's and have found different antivirus software looks at different things, currently I am using Avast for antivirus and have had no problems, for cookie removal I use Spyhunter and superanti-spyware.

I have found most antivirus programs that do virus,spyware,malware,adware all rolled into one product use alot of system resources.

-reply by Rilliath