xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MOOSE1405241519

Calc Games

I have a TI-83 Plus

I got all my games from this web site

http://www.ticalc.org/

It is mostly for tools and programs for the ti calculators but it also has alot of games.

The best way to do this is get an OS on your calculator ( I use Mirage ) and it plays all Mirage games, able to store high score and stuff, and you don't have to unarchive your games to use them.

I have a TI-84 plus and I just spent about two hours trying to get games on my calculator. I went to a couple different websites that had games on them and downloaded them. I then unzipped them and tried to to drag them into my calculator, but when I click the games from my program window. All that happens is the name of the game + the letters prgm before it show up in my normal window. By normal window I mean the window where I do my basic calculations. I don't know what an OS is or a mirage and I'm not using one with my calculator.

Calc games

Calc Games

Dude, that post was about 1 year old. Anyway, the reason it isn't working, is most likely because you downloaded some assembly games.

In order to play them you have to download a shell (I recommend Mirage OS which was mentioned in a previous post). It will not harm your calc.

-arglactable