xisto Community

Yeah, the last one is the best. Why? Well, the first two show that you do have skill, but they are too cluttered. The last one is simple a good-looking.

Meh I don't like those one's as much as some of your other sigs... I'm not gellin' with that square pattern things... and I dunno excluding the renders they just seem kind of plain to me. Still decent work just not my style I don't think.

Nah, I've seen better from you. I don't really like all those cubes and things, they just looks a bit .... how do you say that? not interesting or so? anyway, hope you'll come with something better next time, I know you got it in you :P Keep up the good work.PS: this doesn't mean the sigs are bad, they're still amazingly good and better then anything I could ever make :o-=jeroen=-

I tried doing this technique awhile ago and does sometime come out well, I do it a different way though. Although your tutorial is very good and explains alot. Nice one and keep it up.

3 New Sigs

Thx for the tutorial Michael, iv been trying to improve my signature skills. ill probly give yours a try to see how it turns out, it probly wont turn out as good as that but its still worth a try. Iv been looking for new tutorials so if any of you guys/girls know a good tutioral site can you please let me know, i need more practice.

I simply love the last one! I need to make a sig like that some time, its great. As for all the ratings:8/108.5/1010/10Once again, the last one is great. Ima have to make one like it sometime. Keep up the good work, I love your sigs!-Kyle