xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MOOSE1405241519

Halo Maps

Well, first off to create them, you need a program called 3D Studio Max, which is very complicated in my opinion. There are loads of Halo multiplayer maps for download just simply on the net for PC version, and Xbox live for Xbox. Ah search engines...

Well i dont think its possible since Bungie are the ones that create the maps and if you were to create the map there would be ways for you to build it to your advantage so i dont think is possible but you can try asking in a bungie.net foru

Halo Maps

You can also use the program called "Dot Halo"

>>"Dot Halo" is a program that lets you edit the current maps on you xbox or new downloaded maps. With "Dot Halo" you can also customize the way the gun shoots (Ex: Make Pistol shoot out coke machines, and etc..)

WARNING!!- "Dot Halo" is also a program that is considered to be "Soft Modding". If you use "Dot Halo" DO NOT sign onto xbox live or you will most likely be banned once you sign on.

to transfer edited maps that you made from your computer to your xbox you must have a "D-Link" and the orginal Splinter Cell, with also the downloaded content named "Linux" (Must have Action Replay).

Dot halo is for moddifing maps to cheat on xbl and you cant create maps for h2 and creating maps for halo1 is very difficult and involved but if your serious go to halomods.com thay have tuts