xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Windows Live Beta Live.com

windows Live Beta

Microsoft corporation introduced a new product

windows Live Beta is a Web portal with a "Sidebar" navigation system

it is is a new set of Internet software and services

you can search the web, news,images,RSS feeds,search your location, connect with people, you can create your

own directory and homepage ; Windows Live Messenger; Windows Live Messenger will be the next-

generation MSN Messenger.

and more....

click below link to go to windows Live Beta (Live)

https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033

Well, it does not load for me, in the middle I just can see loading.. and nothing more, I think it might be my problems. :S I am using Opera on Windows XP.

Well, it does not load for me, in the middle I just can see loading.. and nothing more, I think it might be my problems. :S I am using Opera on Windows XP.

using opera and windows xp and have the same thing happening

loads up right away on ie though.... I wish opera was able to load everything... kinda gay bc it owns ie in every other possible way...

using opera and windows xp and have the same thing happening

loads up right away on ie though.... I wish opera was able to load everything... kinda gay bc it owns ie in every other possible way...

I used Opera, FireFox and konquorer, it just loads, loads and finally it continue loading :o

i thought this happens because of using another explorer than Internet Explorer, so i tried to open it on Internet Explorer, but no new, i opened it more than 24 hours ago, refreshed it more than 10 times, uptill now, after 25 hours of uptime on that site trying to open it, it's still loading :P

now i know what is the reaso of that, it's a microsoft product, where no reason for anything happen, no reason for system down, no reaso for holes, don't expect https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033 to come LIVE soon, may after Linux becomes the 1# System all over the world "don't mean no.1 for its features, but for number of users as it's already no.1 for security and abillities".

It seems to be pretty decent though I would prefer using Google Earth for more information on your local whereabouts. Otherwise, for a beginner who doesn't know much about the Internet, it'll be a brilliant software.Speaking of Google Earth, I think that it is really good. It can even show you pictures of your own house. Imagine something with such powerful sattelites!

I've been using this for a little while, not sure if I have the lastest version though. Do they still have the bug where you can paste words (or type single letters) into the bit where you see a log of the conversation :P Was still a cool concept though :o:o

it is cool only..u know what many of my friends said.. it is little (or more) slow and u need to gave good configuration ssytem.. or else you start hating very badly the image search concepts.. (it does not zoom proprly).... my frinds says google is simple that is enough for me..... :D

I thought windows live messenger would be great because it said it may implement animated gif avatars, but to my surprise the version i downloaded didnt have that option, and then a month later i was told i couldnt use it anymore and had to update it to the latest version, that was months and months ago, havent used it since, yahoo 8.0 messenger is really annoying and uses a lot more resources than the 7/7.5 versions, but i like the fact you can use "Audibles from other countries" on the yahoo subject, yahoo music jukebox is a no no for me, its a large 20mb or so download, loads slowly and theres not much point in having it compared to winamp or windows media player

I don't get it.I don't get it.I don't get it.Microsoft's e-mail is just rubbish yet they are still trying to compete with the big shots.*Brainwave=Microsoft=Richest compnay in world*^^Slight mis-calculation before heand there.