xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marretas

Winning Eleven - Pro Evolution Soccer 6

With FiFA preparing a inercorse for Germany World Cup, with the lauch of FIFA WORLD CUP 2006, in April over Eurpoe, E.U.A. It seems that Konami wants also catch the same boat, but in this particular case, in direction of japanese players who as a PS2. In normal conditions, Konami waits for August month to lauch his annual versions of Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer 6). The fact of Germany World Cup starts during the summer, its seems to say to Konami lauch Winning Eleven 10 or Pro Evolution soccer 6 as you prefer to call it, in April.

Posted Image

Good News :o

Yh this is very good news, I loved Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and the gameplay. Its gameplay compared to Fifa's in my opinion absolutely over ruled it. Although Pro Evolution lacks some of the licenses for the English teams, I'd by it over Fifa any day. The news of Pro Evolution 6 coming out has made me very exicted towards when it comes out, hopefully i'll get it and it wil be good. :o Thanks for the information mate, definately somethnig i'll be looking up these next few months!