xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
valcarni

Has Any One Used Smf Arcade On Astahost ?

Has anyone here ever used SMF arcade on this host Xisto ? SMF is simple machines forum... just curious cause some other hosts didn't like it cause of it's .htaccess file. But smf arcade rules and i so hope i can use it.. just i don't really know yet til i get enough credits that i can use my site... isn't that a downside... really it's not that bad an idea this site.. cause it gets all of us talking to eachother and stuff we should make up some more fun topics to talk about as well.anyways back to the questions :o so yeh you can create a mysql database from cpanel right ? and no limitations to the mysql ? if there are any.. can people please message back with the information.thanks in advance.

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Yes, you can install the SMF forum and all the extensions you need. There're absolutely no problem doing that at all.And yeah, I've used the SMF arcade before. It's pretty good, and not much different from the IPB one. I just wish they would make more games for SMF, though. I'd still use SMF even if it doesn't have the arcade.