xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kgd2006

Softimage Xsi 5.0 This program is probably the best 3D program out there IMO..

Im currently using Softimage XSI 5.0 after migrating from many other 3D programs such as Litewave, and 3d studio max. I have found that XSI 5.0 to be a very efficient program in terms of modeling 3D characters. The GUI tools are a whole lot easier to use than the ones Ive experianced with 3dmax and litewave, also the hot keys they provide in the program almost makes it seems like Im playing with clay when modeling... B)

Im here to recommend this program to any of you that are interested in 3D modeling, that you should look into this program because it offers a lot of features and easy to use. One of the reasons I respect this program so much is some of the finest models are created from this program such as SHREK, AI, and even Terminator 3. Pixar uses this program to create models so I believe this program to be a very good starting point if you want to become a good modeler and eventually go into the 3D animation industry.

Click here for a link to the programs home page