xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clownmm

Outwar

I used to play this game for hours every day. At least untill they started changing the game so much. Now that I think about it the community of the game was rude, dumb, and stupid. By this I mean that when you attacked a person they would put you on the crew hitlist. There were times that I just stoped attacking people because I had so many crews after me already. I would have to say that this is one of the biggest reasons I left the game. However there were a few people that I knew on the game that did not fall under the catogory of morons. These were the people that i wish were in a greater abundance.

You'll get the spawn of crap in every walk of life. And when such things come, you need to beat it down with a big stick.Immature behaviour in any forum should not be tolerated (even in teen's forums). To put someone on a hitlist just because they played the game and got bitten is pathetic. It might have been a good text-based game, but you could do without the troubles.Personally, I haven't come across such behaviour, but then again I don't take too much notice of asses.