xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mzwebfreak

Jessica Lumsford

I don't know if any of you out here in cyberspace had heard about the Jessica Lumsford kidnapping back in late February. Well, they just found her body last night, and well, here's the story: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I'm sorry; I know I don't have any kids yet, but just reading this and knowing that the whole time this was happening, her dad kept saying she was alive just tears my heart apart. I mean, why would someone do something like this?!?

I dont have kids yet, but i think anyone that read that story could break down in tears, his confidence in his daughter still living was a very emotional tweak in the story, he got her back...in a way no parent would want to even imagine, id have to say bring in a new death penalty..."Enduring Torture", let the criminals feel what its like what they did to their victims, over and over again.Im someone whos primarily against the death penalty, but these kind of people deserve that slow death, there's nothing else that could actually let them suffer...Sad story guys, once again..