xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SileZigns

Where Can I Get A Wma To MP3 Converter For Free ? Can I get one free?

I have been looking around on google and yahoo and various other search engines trying to find a free WMA to mp3 converter. I have found a lot of trials that either expire in 15 days/30 days, or you can only chenge so many songs. Does anyone know if their is one out their that is absolutely and completely free?I need to convert them to put on my phone, it won't play WMA, and it is getting real annoying. Please help!!!

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Hmm, I think I have one on my system at home. If no one has replied by then with a good solution I'll let you know later if that is, indeed, what I have. I haven't used it in ages so it might be something else I am thinking of.

I don't know of any off the top of my head, but search around SourceForge.net (it's an opensource software site). Look for terms like music conversion or mp3 utility.SourceForge is a great place to find decent (and free) software to meet basic needs without dishing out $30 here and there to get liscenses.

I have been looking around on google and yahoo and various other search engines trying to find a free WMA to mp3 converter. I have found a lot of trials that either expire in 15 days/30 days, or you can only chenge so many songs.
Does anyone know if their is one out their that is absolutely and completely free?

I need to convert them to put on my phone, it won't play WMA, and it is getting real annoying.

Please help!!!

B) I used to have te same problem as you SileZigns. Have you tried going to download.com. The first time I went there, they had several trial versions but also some really good free ones! Here are the ones that i've tried, tested and found really good:

1. Power MP3 WMA Converter
2. Focus Audio Converter

There are some more but these are the best. Just go to Google or another Search Engine, type in one of the converters and just try to find it. Or like I said earlier, just go to download.com and search it up there. If you still can't find what you're after then just reply and i'll try and help you.

Thanks everyone, especially you Shadow X, I went and had a look, and am downloading the Power mp3 WMA converter. I'm hoping it'll work. Thanks for all your help