xisto Community
XIII

Hattrick - Web Text Based Game

first i thought it's just a fantasy management game like yahoo fantasy soccer or sundayleague, but when i tried it i discovered that it doesn't seem like others, it's not even fantasy one, it takes you to its world, you can't have more than 1 team in your country league, you grow up your youth squad, you make your club arena, you coach your team, buy/sell players with the prices you want, from other leagues and nationalities, train your players, could be promoted to be a coach for your country national team/youth team and to coach them in world cup tournaments, the game is free basiclly, but when you pay a very little charge you get more features like calender, guestbook, supporters and fans, own logo, prizes shelf, custom team clothes and much more, i'm playing the 7th. season and can't stop playing it.
the game site: Hattrick!

I joined and I've just received my team. It needs a lot of work, im particularly short of defenders. But the game looks awesome! There is plenty to do but it also doesn't consume too much time! You can log on, check your stuff and log out or you can play around for hours! Just depends how much time you wanna kill!Good game!

I've been playing hattrick since 2003... It's very addicting game and it has a lot of users, which keeps the community forums active.

let me know if you're up for a friendly match!

teamid: 915541