xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nickeh

What Do You Think Of Ragnarok Online 2

I've played part one, it was pretty decent and I think free? I can't remember, didn't play it THAT long at friend's house. Anyways, I would play it, but I think time wise, there are lots of other games worth your time. Though it is a great game, and if this is free too it'll make it even more free, but there's a lot of games coming out and this is one of them that isn't on the top. Still, if it is 'FREE', then the people willing to find a game along these lines can always go here and play this B) You probably won't see me playing it though, but it's not like you would've seen me playing it anyways if I was XD

Well part 2 has all new skill and level up system. It's fully 3D with an Unreal-Engine. It has to be good. This time also there are more races you can choose from. The beta is planned for 2006. Hope it is gonna be this year.

Ā 

NOTE: THIS IS ABOUT RAGNAROK ONLINE 2!!! NOT THE FIRST ONE

Edited by Nickeh (see edit history)

yeah it would rock.. would be better if it didn't cost so much... i was designing a game a few years ago called lands of crom which was a multi player internet game... i gave up after 13 months of programming cause like you cannot compete these days against games like those even if you don't charge.. :o

I'm very interested in this game. Has a release date been set yet? I would like to try it out. I played IRO for about 2 years in beta and 6 months when it went pay to play then i left it for FFXI. It was a good game but a bit too easy and you could pretty much solo the whole thing.The new one looks great love the graphics now.Of course i'm an anime fan so i've always liked RO's graphics ^^ hehe.

Ragnarok Online 2 is I think would become much more awesome than the first release. And I think it would be more exciting and probably I will enjoy it just like I enjoyed the first Ragnarok. I would like to imagine myself face to face with the Abyssmal Knight again. That would certainly a horrifying experience playing Ragnarok Online 2.

I saw one movie and i liked the graphics, I'm not a big fan of anime games but this looks really cool. I only have one question. Do you need to pay a monthly fee or not? I couldn't find it on the website

Edited by Ventorms (see edit history)