xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cinthia

Godaddy: Reliable, Good Domain Name Registrar

1) if you want to check that whether your preferable
domain name is already existing in the webworld or not,
to check this visit to http://www.nameboy.com/
It generates excellent and accurate search result at once.
Very effective for domain name searching.

2)i bought my domain name from godaddy.com
although the cost took around $8.95 approax
but godaddy is very good,reliable for domain name buying.

The very reputed IT magazine Digit gave a comparative analysis on domain name sellers.
Godaddy got a good score,with good rank there.

It often announces various discount offer also.

So,you may try this also.

Good wishes.
Cinthia. B)

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Yeah, like all of you said here, GoDaddy is a reliable domain name registrar. Used them for over 2 years now and have no complaints. Even used some special discounts and got it for like $2 a year (so renewed for another extra year ;)) after buying another service package they had.

@demolaynyc: GoDaddy is the cheapest host? Or do you mean the cheapest priced domains? I don't think either is true though because there are other services out there that have very competitive prices. I was starting to look at 1AND1 and they have pretty sweet packages there. If it wasn't for my long term contract with my other webhost, I might have thought about switching from GoDaddy to 1AND1 (since it provides both domain name and webhosting B)).

It's extremely cheap, and quite reliable. Although I haven't bough a domain name myself, a good friend of mine has done so from Godaddy. I might consider buying a domain name from them one day... lets hope their services stay good.

Yep, they are really good. I've got a domain myself over there. First I though of buying a domain at Yahoo Small Business, but it was to cheap (suspicious) so I decided to use GoDaddy. I've noticed taht about 50% of people who own domains have it registered at GoDaddy.When I decided to buy a domain I though there would be some problems (I was using Master credit card) and that it would be slow, but no. Right after I bought it, my chosen domain name was available for use. Really professional :o