xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

My 3D Models - Created With Cinema 4D the stuff that I created with cinema 4d

awesome man i like d stuff u created :P

thanks, I really try. I hope to do some more stuff this month. Currently Im working on 3d character named Alonso :B Edited by finaldesign (see edit history)

Very good work, they must have taken you hours to complete. :P I'd never be able to dedicate myself to something for that long. I have no idea about 3D modelling but you definately have a lot of experience of it.

Very good work, they must have taken you hours to complete. :P I'd never be able to dedicate myself to something for that long. I have no idea about 3D modelling but you definately have a lot of experience of it.

Yeah, I find out that Im capable of selflearning, with little help of online tutorials... ;)

Wow, they're pretty good. I can understand that it is difficult to make the objects as detailed as possible. I tried making one object so detailed, but it took me so long and I didn't end up with a very high detailed product. Like the guy above, you got talent. Keep it up and you'll improve. I hope I can get back to my 3d modelling skills cuz I know I need a lot of improvement.

Some quick comments about them:The Robot is masterfully done, from the modeling to the materials employed.Also has a nice presentation.The home theater one lacks subtle light sources in my opinion, to give a more realistic feel, and the materials look a bit too flat. The receiver's material is specially weird.The house modeling and props are very well-made but the shadows cast make it look like if it was floating some inches above the grass. Maybe some more light sources coming from different angle could fix that.That's all. Anyway nice works, you have talent.