xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clear

Has Anyone Ever Played The Shot-online Game ?

has any 1 played this game b4 shot-online.com its a free online golf game i think its really gd for a free game all u got to do is sign up on site and download it its really cool

Clear, I suggest that you starting making longer posts. Your two-liners won't be treated as contributing to the site and you will find it very hard to get a hosting request accepted, and you are also in the firing line if we have a spammer lockdown.

---------------------

Anyway, to answer your question, I would have to say no. I'm personnally not into the whole GOLF thing, which for those that didn't know, was invented in Scotland (Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden). But that piece of useless information won't help here.

I like the main graphic, but everything else is mediocre.

The reason it didn't work for you yesterday:

Dear SO Community,
Shot-Online will have Temporary Server Check-Up 2006.02.14 12:00 AM -02:00 AM CST. We apologize for the late announcement; we will post earlier notice from now on.

Contents

1. Routine Server Maintenance and back up

2. Fixing the random error occurrence about the present box

3. Preparation for the upcoming tournament

4. Item withdrawals from the game (Fraudulent credit card purchased)

Please do not make any transactions during the maintenance period at the Item Mall.

Thank you.
Shot-Online

P.S. Clear, could you also not use L33t language. This is a professional forum, for those that wish to use their noggins. If you find the atmosphere here a little too constricting, then pop over to Xisto, the rules are more relaxed there.

--mik

Ok sorry for my spelling and if it looks like im spamming because of my 3 line sentace im sorry for that to i will try and change that any way the site is back up now and this is a link of what the game looks like and the quality http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. also holds loads of gaming events which u can win prize money in forgot to mention that your player levels up bit like diablo and u choose were the stats go on like power and the skill on your charecter i hope this explains a bit thanks