xisto Community
unicornrose

Cyber Sex And Men From Far Away This may be offensive to some.

I've never really understood cybersex myself or why people do it, for that matter. I guess it's just something of a mind game people like to play since they can't be bothered to leave their computers/workplace/home. Then again, some people are just plain hilarious when they do it, because they make fun of it in a satirical way.I'm sure a lot of people have seen this, but here is a chatlog of a cybersex session:Bloodninja: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.Sarah19fca: mmmm, okay.Bloodninja: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.Sarah19fca: Yeah I like it rough.Bloodninja: I smack you thick booty.Sarah19fca: Oh yeah, that feels good.Bloodninja: Smack, Smack, yeeeaahhh.Bloodninja: I make some toast and eat it off your *bottom*. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.Sarah19fca: you like that?Bloodninja: I peel some bananas.Sarah19fca: Oh, what are you gonna do with those?Bloodninja: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark.Sarah19fca: Peanuts?Bloodninja: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh.Sarah19fca: What are you talking about?Bloodninja: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.Sarah19fca: This is stupid.Bloodninja: Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer.Bloodninja: Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold?Bloodninja: Yeeaahhhh.Sarah19fca: /ignoreBloodninja: Its cool stone cold she was a jerk anyway.Bloodninja: We get on harleys and ride into the sunset.

Ah....I only skimmed through the topic. Too many replies that are too long to read >_>Anyways, first poster, I know exactly what you mean.When I was 10, I went online to a chat room in AOL. I was just really bored and wanted to talk to someone and I didn't even know what a chat room was. I just wanted to let the time pass by. So, I went into a chatroom that said "Friends" and I was like, "oh yay!" And then I went in and saw, "IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO A HOT 16 YEAR OLD FEMALE, PRES 123" and the like. I was like, "o_O wtf is this?" and then this guy IMed me and he was like, hey. And he was like, "asl?" and I told him this and that, cause I thought he was just some cool guy or whatever. Then he was like, "So, do you masturbate?" And I didn't know what that was. I asked my friend who was online at the time, what it meant, and he was like, "Where'd you hear that from?" I told him this guy was telling me about it (or whatever) and my friend told me to stop talking to him.Internet people and cybersex is really disgusting. It's the same with phone sex. It's all just peverted crap that people these days desire so much. They get horny off of little words that mean nothing except for the pleasure of themselves. It's all totally wrong. People these days......sheesh.