xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demolaynyc

To All The Kids Of The 80's

yooo to those who've watched the transformers g1:im downloading the episodes from the very old season, generation 1 and i was wondering if anyone still remembers, what episode or an estimate of episode was the part when these humans get these bracelets inside their vehicles or something. i wasn't able to comprehend the english language back then becuase i spoke and heard tagalog, and the shows in the philippines were english. can someone tell me who those humans were? were they the human form of the transformers? their new disguises or something. because i remember back then when the humans would cross their arms and then turn into this minicon looking robots and they attach themselves to their vehicles and transform into robots. then after a while they stopped showing them. can someone explain this i really want to know. ty. PS: i hope the admins dont delete this. B)