xisto Community
toilet95

Shaolin Soccer favourite player and why

I'm posting again, well i didnt know what shaloin soccer, until i watched it today. It was funny ate soem bits. My fave character is mighty steel leg.

One of the fave scenes is when the egg lands on legs feet and the fat guy goes after the leg, then the egg lands on Leggs Nuts, and the fat guy goes after legs nuts :D:D:P:)

From

.::DAMAN::.

I'm posting again, well i didnt know what shaloin soccer, until i watched it today. It was funny ate soem bits. My fave character is mighty steel leg.

One of the fave scenes is when the egg lands on legs feet and the fat guy goes after the leg, then the egg lands on Leggs Nuts, and the fat guy goes after legs nuts  :D  :P  :)  :P

From

.::DAMAN::.

68197[/snapback]

:D I bet you did like those "NUTS"

:DOH YEAH!!! (Supa Pelvic, Vulgar THRUST! X100) :D

hey p00ru, nice  I bet you did like those "NUTS" too, well what does Vulgar THRUST! X100 mean!!

68495[/snapback]

i think everyone loves them "NUTS" if you know what i mean :)

is there an english version of this movie?

135451[/snapback]

Nop, Well I dont Think So But Maybe, Maybe We (Toilet95, P00ru, Iron Eagle, 2Pac, Daman might be able to dub them) LOL -_-

the movie was ok. i like the girl though. i like her powers. I woud really kill for those powers. boy i could beat my enemies and do tricks on them. i need to stop wishing. i don't know what the moves are called because i'm not a lover of the film enough to know everything. and I've only watched it 2-3 times. i wish they translated it to vietnamese. lol. i hate reading subtititles.

LOL, yeah some tricks are koool, I would like to be Steel Leg, WOOW, anyways, yeah i hate subtitles too, *roar* But It would wreck if if it was dubbed, but it is a good movie!!

I liked the fat guy that could basically fly up in the air because that power would be really cool to have. Stephen Chow did a great job with making shaolin soccer and it was probably one of my most favorite movies of all time. To the peopel who mentioned Kung Fu Hustle, I didn't really like it as much as Shaolin Soccer, but thought that is was a pretty good movie. Stephen Chow does some great work in his movies directing them.