xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NotoriousZach

Hosting Credits Can We Purchase?

I saw in a FAQ a few min ago that its possible to purchase hosting credits.....Can someone tell me how many I can buy, and how much.....I do post here often but im busy with work and school most of the time so i stay around 10 or less....It would be nice to purchase some credits so I dont have to worry...I can have some extras.....

Hmm..I think that OpaQue should initaite a service where members can buy hosting credits if they're going to be away. It'll be a win-win situtation for both sides.

That would create a problem though if everyone purchased credits - the contribution to the Xisto community would decrease dramatically.

62449[/snapback]

hmm.. true, however, i don't think everyone will have the money to buy hosting credits.

Yes there is an option to buy hosting credits if you are planning an extended time away and you don't have enough hosting credits.As I said in the previous post, Just PM OpaQue with how many days / hosting credits you need and he will give you the cost.Is it paid hosting, no it's not it's a way for you to keep your site up if you can't post for awhile. Is it recommended, no it's far more expensive than paid hosting and should be used as a last option.I'm closing this post since the question is answered (twice if you count my first post)Nils