xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tribesstar

Hey Everyone

hi everybody, My name is T shortcut for my name, i am from florida and 17 years old i am vietnamese. I speak viet alot when i am at home But what sucks is when someone ask me to translate vietnamese langauge i am not good at that :) I can speak but not translating means i cant read vietnamese :D Maybe some not all hehe.My Personal stuff: i am currently playing a game called StarSiege: Tribes its an old game but yet it still fun, What's fun about this game is that there would be an flag on each team, You have to capture the flag about several times to win the map, But i dont capture what i do is shoot midair disc. It is pretty more fun i have a video also that i am going to upload next 2 weeks for you guys to watch. I like to chat, maybe alittle singing but no in public :P

Welcome aboard T - and have a great stay. Just don't make a nuisance of urself :) j/k While you're at it, here's a short gist of the most needed rules

[tab][/tab]At Xisto Forums, if you make posts that contain material directly copied from other sites, you're supposed to do the following:

Make sure the entire copied part is put between QUOTE tags

Make sure that at the end of the quoted block, the originating web-page is mentioned in such a manner that a single click will lead to the originating article

Include the original author's name is applicable.

Failure to do so it considered Plagiarism - which, on our forums, is synonymous with SPAMMING.

For every such SPAM you receive a warning.

5 warnings lead to a permanent ban.

Also, when such posts are found, all the credits you gained for it are entirely deducted.

Moreover, even if you follow the above-mentioned rules, and yet, your whole post consists of simply a huge QUOTE-d block with source citation, but no authentic material on your part, it is still considered as SPAM and will be dealt with in the same manner.

Lol. Anyway, hello on behalf of me (always wanted to say that).Just watch out when posting this video of yours that it isn't directly taken from somewhere else.Good luck, and happy posting (cheesy I know, but someone has to say it).--mik

Hello! (No, I am not necroposting deliberately.) Hello "T", even though I'm younger than you, I think I can help you out with Vietnamese if you want. :ph34r: (Parents are often bad teachers haha.) Wow, you seem to love games. Ahhh I don't seem to understand anything. Ahhh you probably won't even read my reply, but anyway, good luck with accustoming yourself to Xisto! :)