xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Downloading Themes

ok can somebody tell me how to upload a theme? i downloaded zome .zip in my comp and i tried uploading them but couldnt figure it out. cans omebody tell me how? also i installed phpnuke throught fantastico..

Go to your Cpanel > File Manager > Public_html > phpnuke > themes. Upload your theme to THEME folder as I have mentioned the path above. Since the theme is in zip(compressed) file after you upload you must extract it in the same folder. How to extract : Click the zip file you've just uploaded in theme folder. It will extract all. Now you are done. You may change your site theme to the new theme.It's that simple. If you have more problems just reply here. All the best. Otherwise, you can upload it using your ftp manager to public_html > php-nuke folder > theme and extract using filemanager OR first decompress all zip file in your local computer and upload the theme to public_html > php-nuke folder > theme folder... thats it.

well i figured it out on my own.. yay lol.. but the problem was that when i extracted the file.. there was the theme folder.. than i ahad to click that again until i could actually find it. there were like 3 folders with the same theme names..that was confusing but thanks for the reply..