xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marretas

New Voice Car System Partnership FIAT Microsoft

Posted Image

Its a new comunication system activated using voice. This system is desinged for cars and based in windows mobile for Automotive and will be introduced in March, in MotorShow Of Genebra.

This type of system work from a partnetrship between FIAT and Who else.. Microsoft and this will have a name of Blue&Me that will be able to control serveral kinds of car functions throw a simple voice comman. Also brings in the car Displatys with buttons to control inside the car.

Love Technologies

I think it's more reliable and also I believe there' ssomething like that in the making with like telephone access so you can call and talk without the bother of having to balance it on your shoulders like a cell phone. I guess that's more safe than a cell phone, and also the navigator-like abilities can really be helpful. I guess it's another way to make those calls, which should be more safer.