xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vicious_AD

Paper Mario more or no?

Do you think Nintendo should continue development on the Paper Mario series?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I do. I loved the first one, and I thought that Paper Mario and the THousand Year Door was just as great, if not a little better. I really hope they continue this series, but I pray that they do not ruin it. If they just keep mario's adventures the same, and don't try to tweak it too much, they should be good to go. The implementation of the "paper transformation" thing in the second one was a risky move, in my opinion, but they played it off very nicely. I do hope that they don't try to make RPG's of any other nintendo classic heros though. Picture a donkey kong rpg. That'd probably be horrible.

It's a pretty cool game. I like the idea of him being a paper and all. Love that commerical too XD Anyways, it's a great game, much better than the 3d ones like Super Mario 64 [DS/64] or Sunshine [GCN]. I'd give it like a 8.5 and a bag of chips for keeping a nice thing going. Hope I can see a part 5 one day XD

yes, sunshine was very disappointing. It was so monotinous and dead, ya know? I expected it to be all lively like paper mario, but it really wasn't. Maybe it's because in paper mario there are so many different characters and places and stuff, but in mario sunshine you're stuck in one place with the pinapple dudes. Pretty lame.

Eh, i never really liked mario. I found it immature even as a child. Some of the games are fun, but they're pretty much the same game over and over, even with basic, repeating storyline. I dunno, i just much preferref zelda over mario.

Eh, i never really liked mario. I found it immature even as a child. Some of the games are fun, but they're pretty much the same game over and over, even with basic, repeating storyline. I dunno, i just much preferref zelda over mario.

Zelda and mario /both/ share a common repetitive storyline though. Zelda is just save the stupid princess (dumb blondes) from whoever captured her, and so is mario. I'm not a super fan of the sidescroller marios because I'm more of an rpg type of guy, so I prefer the layout of zelda, which is why I like how paper mario turns a classic game into an rpg. I think it's just nice that the mario world is innocent and dreamy. Even when they have catastrophes, it's just something silly like "bowser stoled all the growth mushrooms!" and stuff like that. I like the childishness of it because it's just a break from out already tainted world.

Paper Mario was fun because it was more like the classic mario games. I'd buy another mario game like that. I was very disappointed with Sunshine, I thought it was pretty gay.

Paper Mario was fun because it was more like the classic mario games. I'd buy another mario game like that. I was very disappointed with Sunshine, I thought it was pretty gay.

I agree. I bought mario sunshine expecting something like paper mario but I got nothing but those pineapple dudes and a bunch of water. Lame. So lame. B)

Sunshine was very boring and annoying (FLUDD).
In Paper Mario TYD, I really liked the battle style, levels and music. My personal favorite boss is the last one.

The battle style was cool indeed. I liked how there was an audiance all the time. The level with the tournaments and Rawk Hawk was my favourite part. I usually think rpg battle styles are kinda boring but this battle had so many new features to it that it wasw barely even the same thing anymore. I also thought it was funny how things could fall from the roof of the stage and hit you.