xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Pop Out Siggy ebby

was going over some of those tuts again...and liked the results...so i found a nice render...and came up with this (this isnt the first pop out sig i have...but its the first time ive used a distorted canvas...and i like the results) i have read the tuts before..but i decided not to go by them (as they tend to make your work look like someone elses) so i just figured out my own style on how to do it...but here is my result :) hope you guys enjoy it as much as i do...comments plz

Posted Image

its a little big....but i wanted it that way:d

thanks...yeah thinking bout it now the guy prolly should be a little bigger...and i usually do a drop shadow on the renders but i wanted to try sumtin different this time...i just realized one the first sig i posted (its very very very bad) i uploaded the wrong one....the flower in her hair is all messed up because the box didnt cut off and all the white between her legs and arms and hair and stuff is still there...it shouldnt be - i had fixed that and saved it...i dont know what went wrong - ill see if i can get it back and the way its suppose to be...

ok i dont know whats going on with the first sig...cause i go to school on ie and its all fd up and i come back home and its just fine on opera....stupid browsers - i was starting to fix it so it was all layery and blends and stuff but i gave up and started a new one...

on this one i actually took my time and used all my skills that i have acquired :P took me almost two hours to come up with this...lemme know what you think...and i think youll like it :)

Posted Image

thanks for the few replies on the last sigs :D i can understand when they suck :P