xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

noobisch question

sorry for the question (its noobisch) but i dont know it.question:when you have a website its like:headercontent.sometimes its like this:-HEADER------------|blablabla||blablabla||blablabla||blablabla|------------so you see those stripes,thats like a border (picture)some website (Xisto also)has those things.but those pictures always fit with the website,how do you do that.no matter is my content is only 5 wordsor 99999999999999999 the pictures always come with it?(like a perfect border around your content.)thanks in advanced.

still dont really understand it.i just want this:----------------------header border----------------------S|blablablablabla|si |blablablablabla|id|blablablablabla|de|blablablablabla|eb|blablablablabla|bo|blablablablabla|or|blablablablabla|rd|blablablablabla|de|blablablablabla|er|blablablablabla|r-------------------------underborder------------------------and all the borders must be pictures,can some1 explain how to do this?or give me a script,because i can get a table,but only with a border not a picture :P

the prob isn't the images at the sides,
but they have to duplicate and put at the same size,
but then under it, when my content grows bigger.

-----------------------------------------------------
this is the script that i use... but i still got the above prob:

Scrip that i use

I'm not sure what you want to do exactly, but for customizing the borders, you may want to look into CSS. There are some tutorials on W3Schools.com. About your HTML code, I didn't see any <tr> tags in there. You need to enclose each row in the table with <tr> and put the <td> tags in between the <tr> and </tr>. That may be your problem if it isn't showing up correctly.

Don't background pictures in frames replicate themselves? Just make a page with frames; three columns, middle one with three rows. Put pictures in the outer frames, sized so that they interconnect upon replication.Or am I not understanding what you want?

Make that (the way you drew it) three rows, middle one with three columns.Or you could just make a page with a repeating background image, and put a one-cell table in the middle with a white (or whatever) background! Into which you could put anything you want; pictures, text, more tables...