xisto Community
warbird1405241485

Linux, Apple And Windows Not a joke actually, its reality :P

Ok, here it goes, some guy said this once, I can't remember who but it's quite funny, so I just wanted it to share:All I learned on the MIT was this:Linux/Unix - You think it doesn't work, but if you ask the right smartass for it, it works.Apple - You think it work, but it doesn't.Windows - You think it doesn't work, and it doesn't :)Hope you liked it.-=jeroen=-

Hahaha good stuff. I like that :) I used to have an awesome little saying about those 3 as well but I forget it :P which sucks because it alwys used to make me laugh... ah well if I randomly remember it I'll throw it up

I use windows and be really if you ask linux to do the same of windows, forget! In my school we have linux and nobody is happy with him.In my home I use Windows but I'm tentad to try Mac. Mac Os X Tiger looks very good with some good features and apple is improve every day. iPod is an example or the Dashboard with the widgets.I don't know what will be the future but Windows Vista is bad, really bad.

This is a short and funny joke :) I like it and I think were are plenty of this kind of jokes, personally I think I am to lazy to search for those and read them or maybe it is just the time lack, but I will need to remember this one. :PWell, it is everyone personal taste what to use, just that I think when you get used to something it is hard to change or you think that it is good, until you did not try the over thing for some time. :D

lol, and it's so true!Pina, you're lucky that your school runs Linux, in Canada, most schools run Windows and most people here are infested by Windows.I'm one of the lucky ones who escaped the infestation (partially).xboxrulz