xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alexandre Cisneiros

Question About Upgrading Hosting Package

If I "buy" the hosting package #01, i "pay" 10 credits. If I upgrade to the package #02, i "pay" 30 credits or just 20?

1064336775[/snapback]

Suggest you give this link a look >> CLICK <<, plus if you like you could search for other questions you might have regarding hosting at asta. Hope this helps :)

Regards

Dhanesh.

Thanks for the reply, but isn't this. Here is one example:

I have 10 credits.

I get the #01 Hosting Plan.

The Hosting Plan #02 costs 30 credits.

To UPGRADE from the #01 to the #02, I need to have 20 credits (because I used 10 on the #01 hosting plan), or I need to have 30 credits (the original "price")?

Please dont take this for gospel but right now you have ten credits, basicaly one credit for each post you have made so you are eligible to request hoting. This will upon approval reduce your credits to zero meaning you will need to continue to post or you are in danger of suspension due to lack of credits. When you do get hosting though the credits are not counted by the number of posts but the content of those posts. A post of this size right here might give me 1.3 days (I did say days because when hosted credits are calculated in days not credits). So you need to build up your days to prevenat suspension of your account and it is suggested that 7 to 10 days of credits is usually OK in case you are unable to post anything for one reason ot the other.You could go ahead and make 20 more posts that are meaningful in these forums and go ahead and apply for the #2 hosting option, and then again you would have to keep posting because one approved you would have to maintain a certain amout of hosting credits. Basically speaking if you choose the package #1 then you would need 30 MORE credits to qualify for the #2 package. When I joined almost a year ago the #1 package was 15 MG but in very short time I had the credits I needed to upgrade to #2. This was just fine because even had I had the #2 package I had many question about my account, and those count towards your credits also.So now the choice is yours to decide whether to go ahead and get 20 MEG or continue posting til you have 30 credits. 20 MEG is quite a bit to start with and you will probably be busy just setting your site up while earning more credits for hosting #2 then you can upgrade and add the extra things you would like to your site.