xisto Community
Vicious_AD

Favourite Harvest Moon Game? There seem to be so many...

Oooh, Friends of Mineral Town, I've been trying to get my hands on that for a while now! @_@ It looks really good, and I'm especially glad that they released a version where you can play as a girl. The only Harvest Moon game that I've ever played was the first one for SNES, so I guess I'd have to say that's my favorite one, but the later games do look like they have a lot more to offer, especially as far as the translation goes =P

The SNES version ever! Nice grafics, and the soundtrack is cool too! :unsure:

your right!

Favourite Harvest Moon Game?

There are a lot of harvest moon games. And people when they here about the games they think they are boring and lame and some even think the games are just for girls! well they are not.

They are fun games that are just like life.(if you are a farmer)so then the people that say these things are lame thats what they are callling life. Well thanks for listening to my comment and I'm sorry they were so long so I am going to give you a cheat.

If you are PLAYING HARVEST MOON ANOUTHER WONDERFUL LIFE THAN PLUG IN ONE CONTROLLER IN THE FIRST PLUG HOLE THEN PUT ANOUTER IN THE THIRD. WHEN PLAYING THE GAME PRESS THE START BUTTON ON THE CONTROLLER IN THE 3RD TO GET 10000 DOLLARS EVERY TIME YOU PRESS IT. OR THE Z BUTTON TO GET ALMOST EVERY IDEM IN THE GAME!THIS IS A CHEAT NOT A TIP!

-hailey

I Wish...

My favorite was HM64! It was so cool! It was the first one I played and I loved it! the first day I got it I played it like 7 hours straight! Right now I'm playing HM DS, It's pretty good I love the legendary sword! I was really shocked when some lady handed me a sword! Wow that was unexpected! My dream for HM would be a game that linked the three main towns in the game, Flower Bud Village, Mineral Town, and Forget-Me-Not-Valley! it could be a three file game where each player lived in the different town and you could visit each others towns! It would be sweet right?

C~are~K

-reply by Harvest Moon Rocks!

Really fun

I've only got to play HM64 but I have a good idea of what your talking about. I liked that idea about the connecting of towns. I actually thought about that and a whole lot of other things they should do for HM. For afew, maybe a tractor, car, garage, more social interaction (relations: likes, hates and Sim-like feelings), jobs, stores, and alot of other things. I always come up with ideas for it because hopefully one day I can make my own games like it.

-reply by Relic Hunter

Rune Factory

I have Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town but have any of you gotten Rune Factory? It totally rocks! It's a fantasy Harvest Moon where, yes, you are a guy :(, but you raise monsters instead of the usual animals. You still get those products and can marry the girls that live there, but it's just more interesting. You guys should totally get it. Btw, it's for Nintendo Ds only. Sorry, game cube addicts!

-reply by HM Fanatic

I guess the only thing I can add to this topic is that my daughter played the heck out of Harvest Moon on Playstation2. I would watch her a lot while she played, and it looked fun... She would harvest the crops and she found a way to have her own horse that would take her everywhere. My mother in law was the one who found the game for her.She would play and her character ran his own farm... and it was fun to watch her learn many different miniquests. She ended up having a few cows, a horse, some chickens and a dog. That is the only Harvest Moon game I know about.- skedad -

OMG, I love this game! I remember when me and my friends discuss our farms and what year are we already. This is the best game in PS1 for me. BTW, I love the HM Back to Nature. Too sad many platforms was released and many versions replaced it. But this will be the best game for me.

I have 2 games out of the series. I have harvest moon island of happiness and the original harvest moon for the nintendo ds and I love both games but my favorite is island of happiness it has alot of diffrent heart of events to get the other players to fall in love with you. It is also wrey challenging once you start it cuz you have to unlock alot of different places and people before you can  make the island grow anymore it is really a good game I love it.

-reply by Tashia 

A WONDERFUL LIFE gamecube.Favourite Harvest Moon Game?

This has been my fav since I was like 8 and I am still hooked on it. Lol actually I just stared playing it again a month ago. Quite addicting when you play again. I have the gameboy advance friends of meniral town (cute) I have ANOTHER WONDERFUL LIFE and A WONDERFUL LIFE, I also have Magical Melody, I have RUNE FACTORY FRONTEER Another great one. I recently got HARVEST MOON DS. And INNOCENT LIFE on the playstasion 2. all of these games are absolutly amazing.

But my fav is A WONDEFUL LIFE on game cube. As you get a son, and watch him grow over the years, and get a cereer. An interesting twist if I say so myself~

=]

any questions on harvest moon game of yours ask me, as you can see I'm quite addicted and would love to help.

I'm 16 and well, there is so much to learn, but the main thing is, harvest moon is my most unhealthy addiction, lmao~

-reply by TOYBOY