xisto Community
x2crazy4shadyx

AVG Free Great! 2 thumbs up

As a devoted user of AVG, I have to say for a free anti-virus software you really can’t get much better. Although it will not meet all of your protection needs for your computer. In addition to AVG, I also installed Zone Alarm fire wall and Webroot Spy Sweeper to keep my computer clean and clear!

Many times, what is rated # 1-2-3 is not always the best. EWIDO 4.0 worked 100% and cleaned many types of viruses others missed. I trust EWIDO 4.0 100% to clean my PC of any virus I may get hit with. I would trust my life with this software. Don't be fooled by reviews & ratings, Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. Protect your pc today like you would protect the lives of your own family. Purchase EWIDO 4.0.

That's right, just because the name isn't well known doesn't mean the products or services they offer are not any good or as good as any other.I personally vouch for AVG Free Edition, it's free and seemingly does the job, what more could you want? But of course there are plenty out there that are just as good, so I think anyone with the time should atleast check a few out and see what they like best.