xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tripletriangle

Astalavista.com

Has anyone heard of the site astalavista.com ?? Im confused... Is it a good site against hackers or is it a hacker site?? Or is it covered up by being a good site against hackers or is it a hacker site??

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

It's security, I think NilsC is the onwer or something, you should ask him, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't teach people to hack into people's sites and stuff, from what I've seen he is very nice, and cool. :)

i need a reset programe for free

Astalavista.com

My computer has got a virus and has locked me out of being the admin user so I can not down load any virus software I need help I did find a site called spotmau dot Com the first time I used it,it must of being throught a link and I can not find the free site any more + I have got to use the libary so I can only use certain words to find sites or you are fillerd out please help me

-reply by scrapper

virus signatures

Astalavista.com

1.How can I search for virus &worm signatures?

2.Whats are the more powerfull antivirus.

-question by jackson

creack a soft

Astalavista.com

If you can crack the irmc web browser and send it to me.. Its a challange..

-reply by bhanu

i need a reset programe for free

Astalavista.com

My computer has got a virus and has locked me out of being the admin user so I can not down load any virus software I need help I did find a site called spotmau dot Com the first time I used it,it must of being throught a link and I can not find the free site any more + I have got to use the libary so I can only use certain words to find sites or you are fillerd out please help me

-reply by scrapper

You can try booting into safe mode and logging into the Administrator account that is only accessible from safe-mode. From there you should be able to install an anti-virus software, update it, scan and remove virii... then you'll want to download, install, update and run a good spyware scanner. I suggest AVG Anti-Virus, AdAware spyware scanner, and ZoneAlarm is a great firewall. All the above are free for personal (home) use, and cost for business use.
Edited by fadedmemory (see edit history)

Astalavista and Friends are My Heroes

Astalavista.com

I love them, they save my money much for cracking many useful softwares with unacceptable price. They are really my heroes. I also worship them. However I realize I sometimes find some fake crack that may contains virus/trojan, but it's not all their fault because their crack teams are so many. Be selective, be`aware about false alarm by some AV. Take it care. That's all. Thanx and regards

-reply by Amirz

snoopware/spyware on mobilephone

Astalavista.com

Hi, I need software(kind like a spyware/snoopware) in sms. It can disguised as a provider service. When someone received ,clicked on it.

It start activated quitly . And can send out ( sms that we require) to certain number(we require),also forward this spyware to other in our contact list(with same command).Over and over again.

Pls advise me, thanks

-reply by garcia