xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vyoma

Meebo.com - Browser Based Chat Yahoo, AIM or ICQ, Jabber or GTalk, MSN

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ some cases, we would not be able to download the chat clients. Incidentally, I have a yahoo ID and at some cases, I do not have access to the Yahoo! Client. That is when this site comes in handy.You can log on to your chat IDs at AIM or ICQ/Yahoo! Messenger/Jabber or GTalk/MSN at this site and chat along with your contacts with in the browser. It requires no downloads.Yes, the features are limited, but when you have an appointment with someone, you are away from your machine, and you do not have the time to download the chat client on the PC you have access to, this site can come quite handy.

Cool, that site had the best interface I've seen. And it's nice how it almost supports every protocol. One thing I don't like about it, though, is that every contact list in every protocol is combined together, and you can't seperate them. Oh, another thing, I can't login to another protocol after I'm on the first one unless I reload the page to start over. Well, this is still in Alpha, so maybe we'll see some improvements on it.

Cool site mate! I cant beleive how Yahoo Messenger Chat , MSN Chat and GTalk all fitted into one site. I used to chat using trillian but now i dont even need trllian because meebo.com is superb