xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jharn

Hey Y'all Introduction of Tolar Jharn (Toj)

Hello all, I am a newbie here at Xisto and I am happy to be here. I used to have a site a long time ago, and I am looking at building another site.About T'olar o. J'harnI am the 3rd or 4th(I don't remember which) child of Mae and Nin J'harn. There are 19 or 20 of us(I don't remember which). At an very early age, I began my travels and I ended up in Arizona where I currently reside. I do customer service and want to get into the IT industry and finish my education, not necessarily in that order. I have several hobbies, RPG games, writing and the Internet and I love to read. I also love to travel, it is more like I am used to it, as I have lived in so many different places in the US. There is so much more to tell but most of it can wait.I am very happy to be here at Xisto.

Hello, and welcome to the forums, I think you will find it interesting here after you will get used to the community/people :D