xisto Community
bash18

AVG 7 Freeware Review

I used it and thisk its the best free antivirus...

Description 4m avg website:

AVG Free Edition is the well-known anti-virus protection tool. AVG Free is available free-of-charge to home users for the life of the product! Rapid virus database updates are available for the lifetime of the product, thereby providing the high-level of detection capability that millions of users around the world trust to protect their computers. AVG Free is easy-to-use and will not slow your system down (low system resource requirements).

Highlights include:

Automatic update functionality

The AVG Resident Shield, which provides real-time protection as files are opened and programs are run

The AVG E-mail Scanner, which protects your e-mail

The AVG On-Demand Scanner, which allows the user to perform scheduled and manual tests

Free Virus Database Updates for the lifetime of the product

AVG Virus Vault for safe handling of infected files

Great customer satisfaction!

Please note that any previous version of AVG Free will be un-installed automatically during the installation of the new AVG Free.

CLCIK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

NOTE: PLZ DONT consider as spam - I just want to share,(Not interested in points)...

bash18

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Once again you lost points for NOT QUOTING the copied text. Only point in your favour is that you mentioned the Source in each of your articles. Make sure you use the QUOTE tag from next time onwards.

Reducing Hosting credits worth 4 days

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Well, first of all, please learn to quote your quoted texts :DSecond, I don't really enjoy using AVG because of it's user non-friendly interface and the poor job it does in searching your system for malware, adware, etc. Well, I don't say "POOR" but it doesn't really do a very find job of it.I mean, if you look at download.com, it's not in the top 10 antivirus / anti-malware software list. You know what I mean?However, it is a decent antivirus software for home users. If you're looking for better ones, they are out there and many of them are free!!

If you're looking for better ones, they are out there and many of them are free!!

Free, really ? I think that AVG free is fully free. I have seen a lot of others which are free during a couple of days or a couple of monthes, and then stop working, even preventing you from installing a competitor's antivirus software!